Saturday 24 January 2009

FFR (Flash Flash Revolution)


Canon In WHEE played by MyDreamName






(Video not working? Go to http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/MyDreamName/replay/41650891/)!

Hey there guys. MDN here. Today I will be talking about FFR. It is not only a game, but a community. Also, the game can be as easy or as difficult as you want. :D Do not believe me? Just look at me go in that easy song. Yes, the difficulty of that song is 'easy'. There are much harder songs for you gurus out there, and much easier (Yes, still much easier) songs for the beginners out there. One of the features I liked about the game was that one could go and change which keys activate which arrows, because you know, the default arrow keys just don't do it for me. You can also 'speed' up the game, which I found neat. Now, I know you are wondering "WTF why do you want to speed up the game?" but you want to speed up the game because the time range for perfects is longer the more you speed it up, and also the timing for each of the arrows are just the same, it just waits before sending them out and sends them out faster. Follow the beats, doods!


Anyway, let me talk about that community. I haven't really experienced it much, because as I am writing this essay I am only 0.02 years (about a week) old on my FFR account. But, what I have seen so far is welcoming. Along with the forum, the site also has a MySpace kind of thing with the profiles, which I found neat. In the profiles are also chat systems, like those in Kongregate. I say the commmunity is pretty cool.


Two thumbs up to FFR!

For my last trick, I am going to pull a Jayisgames here: You can sign up on www.flashflashrevolution.com but make sure to put me as the guy who referred you. Maybe then I'll get to some stupid super high status like Jayisgames on Kongregate! Ha!

Anyway, see you guys in my next review.

~MDN

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on being the next JIG, MDN.
    I tried FFR, at MDN's recomendation, and it's pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete